GPP Construction Equipment Corp. (here in after GPP) was established in 2011 as a provider of services and assistance to the oil, gas petrochemical and electrical industries, basically in offshore operations and projects.
GPP is a leading provider of engineering and underwater services, responding to the subsea structures, pipeline and cable installation, meeting the requirements of our customers around the world. The company has a legacy on offshore works with a specialty in shallow water operations and operates in the Caribbean area. Widely considered as subsea experts, GPP offers a comprehensive end-to-end solution for multiple offshore industries including oil & gas, telecoms and power.
To remain as a contractor specialized in the construction, maintenance and rental of equipment and infrastructure, and to provide qualified personnel for the International industry, with high profitability and competitiveness in operations.
The Policy of GPP Construction Equipment Corp. is to execute the operational and administrative activities complying with the technical and legal requirements demanded by our clients, with a high quality and safety in operations.
Every member of our work team must execute the operational and administrative activities complying with the technical and legal requirements, making communication and teamwork the basis of the success of the planning, measurement, control and improvement system.
Every member of the GPP team, who observes that the activities are not complying with this policy, has the duty to notify and make recommendations.
At GPP we are committed to:
- Promote the dissemination of this policy to our staff, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Follow up on the effective implementation of the policy and the strategic framework.
- Promote the participation of all members of the organization to achieve the objectives.
- Guarantee a safe work environment for all our staff.
- Comply with the contractual requirements, laws and applicable regulations.
- Assign the necessary resources and the adequate training for the execution of the activities and the maintenance of the System.
- Reduce the risks and dangers to Health, Safety and Environment of all activities.
- Establish annual objectives and strategies and review them periodically.
- Evaluate performance annually.
- Provide adequate facilities and equipment and keep them in safe and healthy conditions.